Wednesday, May 22, 2013

This Isn't Where I Intended To Be!

This blog expresses my daily reflections in life that I gained from my personal and professional encounters with different people, circumstances, and experiences.

These reflections may feature positive or negative commentaries, but either way, my blog will not criticize, disparage, or harass any certain individuals, companies or organizations by name or any hidden identity.

The purpose of this blog is to simply share my experiences that could influence, inspire, affect, or relate with other people's own experiences.

Finally, I got the verse "Where do we go from here" from the song "You Must Love Me" by Madonna from the movie "Evita". This song has become my constant reminder about what to do, or where to go next, whether I have fully accomplished something, or I am stuck at doing nothing.

It gives me the push to excel forward, and to constantly remind myself time and again that, no matter what, "this isn't where I intended to be"....

No comments:

Post a Comment